Project Nion

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Some (non-photorealistic) particle and fluid tests using the new Cycles render engine.


I tried to use the speed vectors of particles to distort the barground with a vector blur node. I also used only the speed values and not the actual shading to display the particles.


A had to test my new hardware a little. There are not more than 2.400.000 particles visible at the same time, though.


Dispersion and caustics rendered with the internal render engine of Blender 2.5 + explanation.


A small compilation of visual effects made with Blender 2.55 Beta. The animations are only experiments I made to evaluate the new possibilites with Blender 2.5.

  • «
  •  Start 
  •  Prev 
  •  1 
  •  2 
  •  3 
  •  4 
  •  Next 
  •  End 
  • »

Page 1 of 4